Friday, March 11, 2011

Tamy Vo~ Exploring The Emotions of Life

 Tamy Vo is a world traveler at the young age of 21. Her beauty goes so far beyond the surface.  Her emotions and eclectic style, make the fabric of who she is like a memorizing quilt. We've been planning this photo shoot for sometime, but only now did our schedules connect.  I wanted to show how diverse she is and Tamy wanted to try everything.  
 Using the abandoned train track as our backdrop, we were watched by people living in the bushes  a few feet away. A few guys came out to see  what we were doing.  Of course they were taken by Tamy's radiance. 

We chatted with them and then went about the shoot. 

 Tamy was a real trooper, our wardrobe changes were in my carefully covered car. 
( Reminds me of when I was a child model)

 Tamy said her favorite part of the shoot was the edgy black leather and big hair imagery. (Of course I had to take a tumble at the end of that series. ouch )  A great image often shows raw emotion.  A photo that draws you in as you wonder what the person was thinking.  Tamy reached inside and revealed  a part of her heart on this day. Something Debra Snell Photography won't soon forget.
 Thank you for trusting me Tamy!  We ended the shoot in the studio, where Tamy evolved into a cover model sensation.  
 Strikingly glamorous close-ups an amazing contrast to her previous looks in our day. 
 It was an honor and pleasure to capture so many sides of you Tamy.

5 comments:

MichaelP30 said...

These are awesome photos.. Great shoot. You really know how to capture a multitude of emotions.

Debra Snell said...

Thanks Michael. This shoot was oneof my favorites in awhile.

Unknown said...

Dee - If you ever decide to do a shoot with an "over-the-hill", slightly plump Ohio Buckeye fan, I'm your gal! Your photographic skills are amazing. I love perusing your photography site!

Debra Snell said...

Anytime you want to shoot and I'm in your neck of the woods, I'd love to. Thanks so much for your kind words.

A Proud Father said...

DeeDee, you have an amazing ability to capture the many sides of the same person such that descriminating differences are individually pleased. I certainly have my favorites as I always do. Very beautiful.