Sunday, August 28, 2011

SUSAN & CHARLES ~ DECADES IN LOVE~A COUPLE CONNECTED

I never know when I head out the door for a photo shoot, what the real experience of the day will be. I know the client, the location and sometimes what the feel of the shoot should be.  But what makes the magic is the connection between all of us during the shoot. 


Susan and Charles have been married for decades, and yet it felt as if they were newlyweds.  They are so comfortable with each other.  I wanted to be a fly on the wall in their  world, and they let me  Taking a picture of a couple is easy, but capturing images that show the intimate relationship that they have, that's always my goal.

  Susan and Charles have such a deep spiritual connection, you can see it in the way the fit in each others arms with such contentment...
 The way they laugh with each other...
The way they whisper to each other...
A tender kiss...
A dance, a glance...
They are so comfortable with each other because they share life, love and laughter. What a special couple. What a unique photo shoot.

 Susan and Charles thanks for opening up your home and your hearts, and showing me that love lasts.  Thanks for turning this portrait session into passion pictures. It was an honor to get to know you both thru my lens. Another memorable day for Debra Snell Photography.




No comments: